With more than 25 years of business negotiation experience, EVM's primary focus is on family matters and commercial lease negotiations.
FREE consultation today - 480-788-4187
Gilbert Tempe Phoenix Offices
East Valley Mediator ("EVM"), and/or any representative of EVM are NON-ATTORNEYS. EVM does not and cannot provide legal advice to its clients and under no circumstances will EVM act as counsel or in any way represent you in a court of law.
Real life is hard enough and dealing with divorce can be overwhelming, emotional and can become a financial burden while in the process. Mediation can provide you with answers to the many unknowns that exist during the divorce process.
Here are some benefits of divorce mediation:
• Save up to 70% in legal fees
• Your ideas and contributions are important to the mediator
• You are partners in the decision-making process
• Clients are more satisfied with their agreements
• Learn how to effectively communicate with the other parent
• Reduce emotional stress in the painful win-lose atmosphere that is part of adversarial divorces
• You're in control of your own decisions, rather than allowing the court to make the decisions for you
• Help you divide the assets and debts fairly
• Help you determine reasonable needed expenses to raise your children
• Assist you in determining reasonable child support together
• Support each parent in their parenting roles
•Offers communication tips to minimize conflict between the parents outside of mediation
• Everyone has an opportunity to speak and be heard
• Creating a safe environment while working together
• Making litigation a last resort
"What you think and say matters to your mediator. " Pk Jordan
Philippians 2:3-4 Do nothing out of selfish ambition or vain conceit, but in humility consider others better than yourselves. Each of you should look not only to your own interests, but also to the interests of others.
Copyright © East Valley Mediator and Commercial Lease Negotiator. All rights reserved.