With more than 30 years of business negotiation experience. EVM's primary focus is on family and small business matters
FREE consultation today - 480-788-4187
Gilbert Tempe Phoenix Offices
What is the mediation process?
Everyone is welcome just as you are at East Valley Mediator. We do Divorce and Business Mediation. High Conflict Mediation.
Three Offices: Gilbert Tempe Phoenix
East ValleDisclaimer: East Valley Mediator ("EVM"), and/or any representative of EVM are NON-ATTORNEYS. EVM does not and cannot provide legal advice to its clients and under no circumstances will EVM act as legal counsel in any way or represent you in a court of law. " This electronic mail transmission contains information from East Valley Mediator that is solely for the intended recipient. The use by any other party is not authorized. If you are not the recipient, you are prohibited from sharing this information with anyone. If you have any questions, please contact our office at 480-788-4187. Please delete the content of this message from your computer and trash. Thank you for your attention to this matter. EVM
Is mediation for me?
Mediation is an active process. Are you willing to give input regarding your wants and needs? Are you willing to give something to receive something during your negotiations? If your answer is yes, then here is what you need to mediate:
• Ability to hear the other person ideas with an open mind
• Willingness to make your children's needs a priority over your own
• Do what is required by your mediator to progress in your negotiations
• Make litigation a last resort
• Your voice will be heard. It matters
How long does mediation take?
In mediation, each session is about 3 hours each. Utilizing mediation to solve your disputes will all the parties to move towards the final stages of their negotiations. We settle over 90% of our cases. You are not a number.
What you will need for mediation
Your mediator will provide you a checklist of all necessary paperwork that you will need for the parties. For mediation to be successful, here is what we will need from you:
• Come with an open mind
• Act in good faith
• Listen calmly to the other party, even if you disagree
• Have an active role in your decision-making process
• Full disclosure of all debts and assets
• If children are involved, put the children's needs above your own
• Make litigation as a last resort
How do you benefit from mediation?
At EVM, the mediators are outside of the box thinkers when it comes to creative negotiations. Here is what you can expect when working with EVM:
• We specialize in high conflict cases
• Offers a variety of ideas to contribute to your negotiations
• Has a lot personal experience in working with the courts
• Has the ability to help the parties' with their communication and brings clarity in your negotiations
• Keeps the focus on the parties future rather than their past
• Accepts the parties as they are and refuses to judge or control the parties
• Every party will have the opportunity to be heard and for your ideas to be considered during negotiations
Copyright © 2021 East Valley Mediator and Business Negotiator. All rights reserved. divorce business mediator gilbert divorce mediator High Conflict Divorce Online mediation