FREE consultation today - 480-788-4187
Gilbert Tempe Phoenix Offices
We live in a busy world with a competitive work environment, busy families or having to travel for work. EVM has been doing mediation via the web since 2010. Mediation via video conferencing has allowed our clients to continue their mediation without interruptions. This is a convenience worth considering if you are not able to attend in person.
Here are some reasons to consider virtual mediation:
• Child care issues for your mediation session
• Taking time off from work is not an option
• Live too far from your mediator's office
• Medical conditions prohibit you from traveling
• Travel for extensive periods of time out of state
• Safety concerns due to domestic violence
Philippians 2:3-4 Do nothing out of selfish ambition or vain conceit, but in humility consider others better than yourselves. Each of you should look not only to your own interests, but also to the interests of others.
East Valley Mediator ("EVM"), and/or any representative of EVM are NON-ATTORNEYS. EVM does not and cannot provide legal advice to its clients and under no circumstances will EVM act as counsel or in any way represent you in a court of law.
Copyright © East Valley Mediator and Commercial Lease Negotiator. All rights reserved.